Diving Deeper into the Self, Overflowing into the World
“This I mean my mind to serve til service is but magic moving through the world…”
The intention of the Poetry Depths Mystery School Year Two is to support each student to continue to deepen her/his personal relationship with the transformative medicine of poetry as a process of awakening and expressing who they really are in both personal and professional realms.
This course will have several components:
- Two in person five-day retreats: March 5 – 10, 2016 in Ireland (location to be announced) and July 13 – 18, 2016 in Ireland (location to be announced)
- A Daylong “At Home/Virtual” Retreat in April or May to be conducted through a structure of Group phone calls, dyadic skype or phone sessions, and guided solo self-inquiry.
- 2 one-to-one skype sessions with Kim
- Four two hour telegatherings. Calls will alternate between focusing one month on personal experience — poetry dives, personal healing and creative expression – and the next month learning, teaching and being transformed by the lessons that arise as we bring the medicine of poetry out to the world, exploring questions about elements of application such as how to structure a poetry dive, the use of rhythm in transformative processes, working with individual clients to help them bring forth their soul’s expression, etc.
- Invitations to bring poetry into professional or personal circumstances in specific ways; and/or to explore reading or writing which supports our inquiry. Invitation to be an “Ally-in-Training” with year one students.
- A web forum (“Writing on the Temple Wall”) where participants can converse with and support one another and also write reports on the homework
Tuition and Payment options 2016: The cost of the course is $1895 (some financial aid may be available), plus room and board for the two in-person retreats. Payment plans, and payment through PayPal are available, please contact my assistant, Jen, at email@example.com.
PLEASE LET JEN KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THAT YOU ARE INTERESTED. To hold your place, send a deposit of $500 in US Funds to Kim by check, PayPal, or (for those outside the US) Transferwise. If paying by check, please make it payable to Kim and send it to 100 Toyon Road, Fairfax, CA 94930. If you prefer to pay by PayPal or Transferwise, please contact my assistant, Jen, at firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you instructions.
THE BALANCE OF THE TUITION IS DUE BY DECEMBER 1, 2015. To arrange for a payment plan, please contact my assistant, Jen, at email@example.com.
For those who need a payment plan, you may pay in three installments. The installment dates are December 1, 2015; March 1, 2016; June 1, 2016. For those in the US, please send to Kim post-dated checks for all three installments in advance of December 1, 2016 (address is above). If you are from outside of the US, you can pay by check in US Dollars drawn on a US bank or by PayPal or TransferWise on or before the above dates. You will be responsible for the payments on those dates whether you complete the course or not.
If you find that you cannot attend the Mystery School, let us know as soon as possible and we’ll try to fill your space with someone from the waiting list. If we or you can fill your space, we’ll refund your payment, minus $150 administrative fee. If you cancel after November 1, 2015 and we cannot fill your place, you will be responsible for the full payment. Please contact Jen if you’d like more information.