Diving Deeper into the Self, Overflowing into the World
“This I mean my mind to serve til service is but magic moving through the world…” ~Leonard Cohen
The intention of the Poetry Depths Mystery School Year Two is to support each student to continue to deepen her/his personal relationship with the transformative medicine of poetry as a process of awakening and expressing who they really are in both personal and professional realms.
This course will have several components:
- Two in person five-day retreats February 6 – 11, 2015 at Spirit House Woodacre California and July 14 – 19 at Essence of Mulranny in County Mayo Ireland.
- A Daylong “At Home/Virtual” Retreat in March or April to be conducted through a structure of Group phone calls, dyadic skype or phone sessions, and guided solo self-inquiry.
- 2 one-to-one skype sessions with Kim
- Four two hour telegatherings. Calls will alternate between focusing one month on personal experience — poetry dives, personal healing and creative expression – and the next month learning, teaching and being transformed by the lessons that arise as we bring the medicine of poetry out to the world, exploring questions about elements of application such as how to structure a poetry dive, the use of rhythm in transformative processes, working with individual clients to help them bring forth their soul’s expression, etc.
- Invitations to bring poetry into professional or personal circumstances in specific ways; and/or to explore reading or writing which supports our inquiry. Invitation to be an “Ally-in-Training” with year one students.
- A web forum (“Writing on the Temple Wall”) where participants can converse with and support one another and also write reports on the homework
Tuition and Payment options 2015: The cost of the course is $1775. plus room and board for the two in-person retreats ($125/day for shared occupancy, singles and commuter rates available). Payment plans, and payment through Paypal are available, please contact me at email@example.com.