Poetry Depths Mystery School: Year Two
Diving Deeper into the Self, Overflowing to Touch the World
“This I mean my mind to serve til service is but magic moving through the world…” ~Leonard Cohen
The intention of the Poetry Depths Mystery School Year Two is to support each student to continue to deepen her/his personal relationship with the transformative medicine of poetry as a process of awakening and expressing who they really are in both personal and professional realms.
This course will have several components:
- Two three day retreats, one in January and one in May or June. Retreats will probably be held in California.
- A Daylong “At Home” Retreat in March or April to be conducted through a structure of Group phone calls, dyadic skype or phone sessions, and guided solo self-inquiry.
- 2 one-to-one skype sessions with Kim
- Four two hour telegatherings. Calls will alternate between focusing one month on personal experience — poetry dives, personal healing and creative expression – and the next month learning, teaching and being transformed by the lessons that arise as we bring the medicine of poetry out to the world, exploring questions about elements of application such as how to structure a poetry dive, the use of rhythm in transformative processes, working with individual clients to help them bring forth their soul’s expression, etc.
- Homework invitations to bring poetry into professional or personal circumstances in specific ways; and/or to explore reading or writing which supports our inquiry
- A web forum where participants can converse with and support one another and also write reports on the homework
Tuition and Payment options: The cost of the course is $1495 plus room and board for the two in-person retreats ($1500 for shared occupancy, singles and commuter rates available). Payment plans, and payment through Paypal are available, please contact me at email@example.com.